myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Walter Mourão" <walter.mou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jscookmenu/trinidad problem
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:08:04 GMT
Hi Nate,
I don't use jscookmenu but I think your problem is related with some kind of
state saved by jscookmenu when the user clicks the menu link. Maybe there is
a way to intercept the click in jscookmenu and execute the
validation/confirmation at that time.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Perkins, Nate-P63196 <Nate.Perkins@gdc4s.com

--
Walter Mourão