myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Burghard Britzke <b...@charmides.in-berlin.de>
Subject Re: trinidad xhtml compliance
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:21:04 GMT
use

  <f:view contentType="text/xml">

to force xhtml content type, to be rendered.

but be aware of the issues matthias mentioned.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1152
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1139
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-818

you probably want to vote for it to get it done. perhaps you want to
fix it.

sincerely,
burghard.