myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Chad Skinner <cha...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Schedule Mouse Listener contains null selectedEntry
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 02:39:32 GMT
Sorry, to respond to my own message, but I commented out portions of my mouseListener and discovered
that the entry is infact selected, but not until after the mouse event is fired? Is this a
bug or am I missing something?

----- Original Message ----
From: Chad Skinner <chadws@sbcglobal.net>
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 6:38:16 PM
Subject: Schedule Mouse Listener contains null selectedEntry

I have setup the tomahawk Schedule with facelets and have the pages working, but when I click
on an event in any mode (Month, week, work week, or day) the event that is sent to the mouse
listener does not contain the selected event. Does anyone know what would cause this to occur.
It appears that the mouse listener and actions are called as excected and when I click on
the date header I receive the selected date so the only thing not working that I can see is
the event is null when clicked on.

Thanks,
-- Chad