myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Server Exception during PPR, caused by browser config?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 05:24:22 GMT
On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Dave Rafkind
<drafkind@traversetechnologies.com> wrote:
> Ah, so are you suggesting to switch to the JSF 1.1 DTD for faces-config.xml?

well, doesn't make sense on the first thought, but perhaps worth to try?
But... that error sounds like you will hit it always.

> I'm still interested in why the "ViewExpiredException" error would occur,
> especially
> if it could be caused by a browser or network misconfiguration..

hrm, hard to tell form here. pretty bad bug...

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies