myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Povalahev, Lev" <lev.povala...@hp.com>
Subject [Tomahawk] 1.1.6 inputCalendar wrong position IE6
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:19:55 GMT
I just upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.6 and the inputCalendar components isn't working properly.
The popup calender is showing OK in firefox but shows at the wrong position in IE6. It looks
like the position is 2x and 2y, where x and y are correct left and top offsets.

In the popcalendar.js if I set the toppos and leftpos to 0 after the loop in lines 1323-1336
the x-y-position is correct in IE6, though it still has the wrong z-index and now shows wrong
in FF.

inputCalendar in 1.1.1 worked fine.

Any suggestions what can be done or something I overlooked?

Regards
-Lev