myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Shane Petroff <sh...@mayet.ca>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] CoreShowDetail
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:25:51 GMT
Frank Nimphius wrote:

> not sure what the panel is doing, but I suggest to add a component
> that can take a focus (e.g. a text field) for a test
OK, one of the panels didn't have any focusable components in it, so
I've stuck in an HtmlTextField at the top of each panel which is a child
of a CoreShowDetail (because there are conditions in which everything
will be disabled), but it has had no effect. I presume that you are
referring to the call to _setRequestedFocusNode, which does get called
and seems to set appropriate values: a3 is set to the window;
a3._TrFocusRequestDoc points to the document instance
a3._TrFocusRequestID is set to the correct id, and
a3._TrFocusRequestNext is set to false because a2=false. Stepping
through submitPartialChange doesn't reveal anything odd either, ex.)
addFormParameter => event=hide source=the_id_of_the_enclosing_span
partial=true. _pprStartBlocking didn't mean much to me. submitForm
returns true. To the uninitiated, everything seems fine, but nothing
ever gets refreshed. Do I need to add something as a partial target?

--
Shane

--
Shane