myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING_METHOD
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:38:15 GMT
"partial state saving" is a performance-enhancement feature that was
added in myfaces. But it is entirely optional; it defaults to off (as
the message says). And actually, as it was never properly documented
(sigh) almost no-one (including me) knows what it really does or how to
really use it.

So in short, just ignore this message. Probably myfaces should not log
anything here, as no-one ever has this enabled (except maybe the author
of the code) due to the lack of info about it.

Regards,
Simon