myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Burghard Britzke <b...@charmides.in-berlin.de>
Subject [trinidad] Facelet Template with <tr:document>
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 07:09:37 GMT
I am developing a facelet template with a <tr:document> within. The
html-title should vary for every use of that template. So I put the
<title>-tag in a <ui:insert> within a <f:facet name="metaContainer">.
That works well from my template-clients which use <ui:define> to
overwrite the <f:facet name="metaContainer">. Unfortunally I want to
insert other tags which should be rendered in  the header and which
should only be defined once in the template and should not be
overwriten by each client (like a global <script>-tag).
is there a way to do it? with the <tr:document>? or shold I use
<trh:html>, <trh:head> and <trh:body> instead?