myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Hazem Saleh" <haz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: filter data in data Table
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 01:31:32 GMT
You will just have to use the *<s:filterTable>* tag, and can define the
criteria using* dojo.widget.byId('yourTable').setFilter(...) *(So you can
define multiple criterias using this approach).
*
To see the complete example source code, please check :*
http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/filterTable.jsp.source

Thanks!