myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Niklas <co...@dniklas.de>
Subject Re: Trinidad: how to include javascript files
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:35:55 GMT

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Wessendorf-4 wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Daniel Niklas <conti@dniklas.de> wrote:
> If you want to have it inside Trinidad (I'd not do that),
> you have to register your script file here:
> -CoreCommonScriptsResourceLoader (you need to "patch" it)

I don't like such patches ;-) I don't want to have this inside of trinidad,
but i'am searching for a solution, where the script is automatically
rendered into the response, when a site contains my custom (trinidad-)
component.

Matthias Wessendorf-4 wrote:

> Otherwise a simple option is the <trh:script />
> or writing a custom resourceLoader.

I think this is important, because the user of my jsf-component mustn't know
anything about wicht internal javascript have to be included in response.
Is this possible with a trinidad resourceLoader or something else in
trinidad?

Daniel

P.S.: I think writing an own (document-) renderer for this is a "patch", too
;-)