myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Ryan <Anthony.W.R...@aib.ie>
Subject Re: commandLink in table not launching dialog
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:39:04 GMT

Hi Matthias,

Yeah, I have other dialogs that pop up fine! So no pop-up blocker...

And when I swap this window for those dialogs it pops up so there's nothing
wrong with the destination pop-up (ie it works when called from those other
places)! So it just doesn't work when I'm calling it from the table row.
Weird!

Is there anything wrong with the code I have been using? What about the
naming container things, do I need them somewhere ::: ? Seems like something
in the table is interfering with the navigation case....

Thanks,

Tony