myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Ryan <Anthony.W.R...@aib.ie>
Subject Re: commandLink in table not launching dialog
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:48:23 GMT

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for replying! My table actually is in a tr:form already, that must
have been some of the code I didn't include in my original message, sorry!

<f:view>
~~Rest of code here~~
</f:view>

It's a strange one, it looks like it should be working but it's not... The
only non-"tr" element I am using is a f:view around pretty much everything
on the page.

Cheers,

Tony