myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Ryan <Anthony.W.R...@aib.ie>
Subject Re: tr:commandLink in table not launching dialog
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:26:37 GMT

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying! My backing bean is already in session scope so I don't
think that is cause of the pop-up not showing!

<managed-bean>
	<managed-bean-name>authSellerHandler</managed-bean-name>

<managed-bean-class>aib.ds.pas.handler.AuthSellerHandler</managed-bean-class>
	<managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
	<managed-property>
		<property-name>user</property-name>
		<value>#{user}</value>
	</managed-property>
</managed-bean>

Any other ideas? I seem to be getting a ConcurrentModificationException when
I drill down into the Faces code..... could this be causing the issue? The
error does not cause the system to crash or output any errors, I just
noticed it when debuggig through the code trying to find out why the window
was not showing.

Cheers,

Tony