myfaces-users mailing list archives

From rageice <rage...@rastamail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad] skinning
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:28:06 GMT

Ok, so, after have looked the css in details, I can only say that trinidad
generates stranges CSS rules (or there is something I don't know about
skinning, and it isn't explained in the section of the same name of the
trinidad web site).

My panelBox should be pink, but the generated css is:
.x5g .x5q {
  background-color:pink;
}

And the class x5g is never used in the generated html, so sure, there is a
problem.
Really, it seems to be impossible to use skinning with trinidad actually, my
example is the most simple possible and it's not ok.

Does someone know if the skinning strategy of trinidad will change ( I have
read this somewhere but not sure )

If someone has more informations about this...

Thanks in advance.