myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bullock <jonathan.bull...@fugro-data.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] v1.0.9 on Tomcat 5.5.26
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:23:10 GMT
Bug has been opened. :)

I've gone back to use 1.0.8 in our web app for the time being.

Jon

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 06:44 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > INFO: Reading config
> > jar:file:/apps/apache-tomcat-5.5.26/webapps/trinidad-demo-1.0.9/WEB-INF/lib/trinidad-impl-1.0.9.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
> > Aug 11, 2008 12:46:30 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
> > SEVERE: Parse Error at line 69 column 30: Element type "literal-only"
> > must be declared.
> > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "literal-only" must be
> > declared.
> >        at
>
> for some reason some XML from the JSF 1.2 faces-cfg is now in
> the internal faces-config :-(
>
> can you open a bug ?
>
> -matthias

---

Fugro Data Solutions Limited
Tyn y Coed
Llanrhos
Llandudno
North Wales
LL30 1SA
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1492 563555
Fax: +44 (0)1492 592030

General Email: info@fugro-data.com

Website: www.fugro-data.com

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may
contain privileged information and are intended for the named
addressee(s) only. They must not be distributed without our
consent. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this
email or any part of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in
this email are those of the individual sender, and not of Fugro
Data Solutions Ltd. We believe but do not warrant that this
e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore
take full responsibility for virus checking. Fugro Data
Solutions Ltd and its subsidiaries may monitor email traffic
data and also the content of email for the purposes of security.
This email is not intended to create legal relations.

Fugro Data Solutions Limited is a limited company registered in
England and Wales (Reg No. 5583527) at Tyn y Coed, Pentywyn Road,
Llanrhos, Llandudno, LL30 1SA.  VAT No. GB901440962.