myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Guy Bashan <guy.bas...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Composite view from several "request" managed beans
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:46:39 GMT
Hi,

You can simply call all the beans directly from your JSP file.
For example:

<h:dataTable value="myFirstBean.someData" .../>
<h:dataTable value="mySecondBean.someOtherData" .../>

And so on...

All necessary beans will be instantiated automatically by JSF as long as you
define them in your faces-config.xml file.

Guy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Gavazuk [mailto:antongavazuk@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:33 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Composite view from several "request" managed beans

Hi all,

have maybe a silly question

if I need to show a page which consists from several parts (modules)
with different info, and this info cannot be stored in session beans,
it should be refreshed on every request, so there is need for several
managed beans with request scope.

So if request forwards on such "composite"  page, should I create and
put this beans in context manually in an JSF method or there is
another way how to achieve this?

Many thanks,
Anton