myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Zigc Junk" <zigcj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session timeout results in javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:39:33 GMT
That message never get rendered because redirect will create a new
instance of FacesContext.

Bill

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:43 PM, bansi <mail2bansi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Finally i am able to avoid ugly stack trace rendered on Browser due to ugly
> ViewExpiredException by putting following snippet of code in afterPhase()
> method of LoginPahseListener
> if (pe.getFacesContext().getViewRoot() == null)
>        {
>  //This message never get rendered onto Browser. Not sure Why?
>  FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().addMessage(null,
>                    new FacesMessage(FacesMessage.SEVERITY_INFO, "Session
> Timeout", "Redirecting to Login Page"));
>            logger.warn("ViewRoot is null");
>            ExternalContext ec = facesContext.getExternalContext();
>            HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
> facesContext.getExternalContext().getRequest();
>            HOME_PAGE = request.getContextPath();
>            logger.debug("Session timed out and userInfo");
>            // session already timed out and destroyed. redirect to home
> page.
>            try
>            {
>                String homePage = HOME_PAGE + "/login.faces";
>                logger.debug(" redirect to home page=" + homePage);
>                ec.redirect(homePage);
>            } catch (Exception e)
>            {
>                // this should never happen
>                e.printStackTrace();
>            }
> I still have the problem of Exception shown in log file. Is it good idea to
> restore the view and continue the session
>
>
> Zigc Junk wrote:
>>
>> I use Glassfish. What is your container?
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:34 PM, bansi <mail2bansi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Bill,
>>> I just copy/pasted your code into my PhaseListener in the beforePhase()
>>> method with the only difference in redirecting to JSF page i.e.
>>> login.faces
>>> instead of JSP/HTML page.
>>> I also have couple of  logging statements to examine the value of
>>> facesContext and session. Amazingly session value is Not Null even after
>>> session timeout. For testing purpose i have following snippet in web.xml
>>> to
>>> simulate session timeout
>>> <session-config>
>>>    <session-timeout>5</session-timeout>
>>> </session-config>
>>>
>>> Here is the stack trace which still throws ViewExpiredException on
>>> session
>>> timeout but doesnt do redirect
>>>
>>> INFO: BEFORE RESTORE_VIEW(1)
>>> 2008-07-24 11:17:27,314 DEBUG
>>> [com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.LoginPhaseListener] - <In Before Phase>
>>> 2008-07-24 11:17:27,314 DEBUG
>>> [com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.LoginPhaseListener] - <FacesContext
>>> =org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.FacesContextImpl@100c0aa>2008-07-24
>>> 11:17:27,314 DEBUG [com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.LoginPhaseListener] -
>>> <session=org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionFacade@68e6bf>
>>> Jul 24, 2008 11:17:27 AM org.exadel.jsf.PhaseTracker beforePhase
>>> INFO: BEFORE RESTORE_VIEW(1)
>>> 2008-07-24 11:17:27,314 WARN
>>> [com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.LoginPhaseListener] - <ViewRoot is null>
>>> 2008-07-24 11:17:27,314 WARN
>>> [com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.LoginPhaseListener] - <ViewRoot is null>
>>> Jul 24, 2008 11:17:27 AM org.exadel.jsf.PhaseTracker afterPhase
>>> INFO: AFTER RESTORE_VIEW(1)
>>> 2008-07-24 11:17:27,424 ERROR [javax.faces.webapp._ErrorPageWriter] - <An
>>> exception occurred>
>>> javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException:
>>> /addressRegistryForm.facesThe
>>> expected view was not returned for the view identifier:
>>> /addressRegistryForm.faces
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:88)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:103)
>>>
>>>
>>> Zigc Junk wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Since this thread is discussing the timeout, I just throw in what my
>>>> soloution is. If it is irrelevant, just ignore it.
>>>>
>>>> I got a PhaseListener to listen to restore view phase. Here is the
>>>> code snipet that deals with session timeout.
>>>>
>>>>   public void beforePhase(PhaseEvent pe) {
>>>>     FacesContext fc = pe.getFacesContext();
>>>>     ExternalContext ec = fc.getExternalContext();
>>>>     HttpSession session = (HttpSession)ec.getSession(false);
>>>>     if(session == null) {
>>>>       // session already timed out and destroyed. redirect to home page.
>>>>       // this will cause a login.
>>>>       try {
>>>>         String homePage = "/"+HOME_PAGE+".jsf";
>>>>         ec.redirect(homePage);
>>>>       } catch(Exception e) {
>>>>         // this should never happen
>>>>         e.printStackTrace();
>>>>       }
>>>>     }
>>>>       ................
>>>>  }
>>>>
>>>> regards
>>>>
>>>> Bill
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:20 AM, bansi <mail2bansi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hasan
>>>>> Thanks for writing wonderful article. Infact i already implemented your
>>>>> article but it doesnt get pass thru ViewExpiredException. Here is the
>>>>> sequence of events happening when session times out
>>>>> From the log i see
>>>>> 1) The Listener displays session destroyed
>>>>> 2) The session timeout Filter doesnt fire for some reason and doesnt
do
>>>>> redirect . I have the following mapping in web.xml
>>>>>            <filter-name>SessionTimeoutFilter</filter-name>
>>>>>
>>>>> <filter-class>com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.SessionTimeoutFilter</filter-class>
>>>>>        </filter>
>>>>>
>>>>>        <filter-mapping>
>>>>>         <filter-name>SessionTimeoutFilter</filter-name>
>>>>>         <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
>>>>>        </filter-mapping>
>>>>>  3) It goes back to LoginPhaseListener from where it throws
>>>>> ViewExpiredException on session Timeout
>>>>>
>>>>> Hasan Turksoy wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> this
>>>>>> entry<http://www.jroller.com/hasant/entry/jsf_logout_and_redirect_user>may
>>>>>> help you to build a session timeout handling infrastructure... also,
>>>>>> you
>>>>>> can handle ajax requests by this session expired controller filter...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hasan...
>>>>>> www.jroller.com/hasant
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:58 PM, bansi <mail2bansi@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks for your suggestion. I am planning to write a filter but
>>>>>>> before
>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>> i
>>>>>>> have to get rid of ViewExpired Excpetion. Any pointers/suggestions
to
>>>>>>> resolve the error will be greatly appreciated
>>>>>>> Here is the stack trace
>>>>>>> 2008-07-21 13:15:35,988 ERROR [javax.faces.webapp._ErrorPageWriter]
-
>>>>>>> <An
>>>>>>> exception occurred>
>>>>>>> javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException:
>>>>>>> /addressRegistryForm.facesThe
>>>>>>> expected view was not returned for the view identifier:
>>>>>>> /addressRegistryForm.faces
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:88)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:103)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:76)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:148)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:256)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:362)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:488)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:59)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.MessageFilter.doFilter(MessageFilter.java:71)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>>>>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> bansi wrote:
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > I am using Myfaces 1.2.2 ( JSF 1.2) and PhaseListener approach
as
>>>>>>> > suggested by Cagatay Civici in one of his articles i.e.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> http://cagataycivici.wordpress.com/2005/12/30/jsf_with_ajax_phase_listener/
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > If the session times out, JSF throws a ViewExpiredException
during
>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>> > RESTORE_VIEW phase.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > Here is the snippet from my LoginPhaseListener. The exception
is
>>>>>>> thrown
>>>>>>> > from afterPhase method
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> >  /**
>>>>>>> >      * After phase.
>>>>>>> >      *
>>>>>>> >      * @param pe
>>>>>>> >      *            the pe
>>>>>>> >      * @see
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> javax.faces.event.PhaseListener#afterPhase(javax.faces.event.PhaseEvent)
>>>>>>> >      */
>>>>>>> >     public void afterPhase(final PhaseEvent pe)
>>>>>>> >     {
>>>>>>> >         final FacesContext facesContext = pe.getFacesContext();
>>>>>>> >         final String viewId =
>>>>>>> > pe.getFacesContext().getViewRoot().getViewId();// Throws
Exception
>>>>>>> >         if (viewId.endsWith("login.xhtml"))
>>>>>>> >         {
>>>>>>> >             final String managedBeanName =
>>>>>>> > getManagedBeanNameFromView(viewId);
>>>>>>> >             final Object object =
>>>>>>> > facesContext.getApplication().createValueBinding("#{" +
>>>>>>> managedBeanName
>>>>>>> +
>>>>>>> > "}")
>>>>>>> >                     .getValue(facesContext);
>>>>>>> >             if (object == null)
>>>>>>> >             {
>>>>>>> >                 logger.error("OnPageLoad cannot be executed,
no
>>>>>>> such
>>>>>>> > managed bean:" + managedBeanName);
>>>>>>> >             } else
>>>>>>> >             {
>>>>>>> >                 final Login loginBean = (Login) object;
>>>>>>> >                 loginBean.onPageLoad();
>>>>>>> >             }
>>>>>>> >         } else
>>>>>>> >         {
>>>>>>> >             final String managedBeanName =
>>>>>>> > getManagedBeanNameFromView(viewId);
>>>>>>> >             final String BackingBeanName =
>>>>>>> managedBeanName.substring(0,
>>>>>>> > 1).toUpperCase()
>>>>>>> >                     + managedBeanName.substring(1,
>>>>>>> > managedBeanName.length());
>>>>>>> >                    }
>>>>>>> >     }
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> >  /**
>>>>>>> >      * Gets the managed bean name from view.
>>>>>>> >      *
>>>>>>> >      * @param viewId
>>>>>>> >      *            the view id
>>>>>>> >      * @return the managed bean name from view
>>>>>>> >      */
>>>>>>> >     public String getManagedBeanNameFromView(final String
viewId)
>>>>>>> >     {
>>>>>>> >         String pageName;
>>>>>>> >         if (viewId.endsWith("login.xhtml"))
>>>>>>> >         {
>>>>>>> >             pageName = viewId.substring(1, viewId.length()
- 6);
>>>>>>> >         } else
>>>>>>> >         {
>>>>>>> >             pageName = viewId.substring(1, viewId.length()
- 10);
>>>>>>> >         }
>>>>>>> >         return pageName + "Bean";
>>>>>>> >     }
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > Here is the stack trace
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > 2008-07-15 10:31:12,192 ERROR
>>>>>>> > [org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.PhaseListenerManager] - <Exception
in
>>>>>>> > PhaseListener RESTORE_VIEW(1) afterPhase>
>>>>>>> > java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.LoginPhaseListener.afterPhase(LoginPhaseListener.java:47)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.PhaseListenerManager.informPhaseListenersAfter(PhaseListenerManager.java:92)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:107)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:76)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:148)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:256)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:362)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:488)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:59)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.MessageFilter.doFilter(MessageFilter.java:71)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>>>>>>> >       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>>>> > 2008-07-15 10:31:12,348 ERROR [javax.faces.webapp._ErrorPageWriter]
>>>>>>> -
>>>>>>> <An
>>>>>>> > exception occurred>
>>>>>>> > javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: /deviceForm.facesThe
>>>>>>> > expected view was not returned for the view identifier:
>>>>>>> /deviceForm.faces
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:88)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:103)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:76)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:148)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:256)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:362)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:488)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:59)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.MessageFilter.doFilter(MessageFilter.java:71)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>>>>>>> >       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>>>> > 2008-07-15 10:31:12,348 ERROR [javax.faces.webapp._ErrorPageWriter]
>>>>>>> -
>>>>>>> <An
>>>>>>> > exception occurred>
>>>>>>> > javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: /deviceForm.facesThe
>>>>>>> > expected view was not returned for the view identifier:
>>>>>>> /deviceForm.faces
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:88)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:103)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:76)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:148)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:147)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:256)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:362)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:488)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:59)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> com.boeing.nmt.nams.view.util.MessageFilter.doFilter(MessageFilter.java:71)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>>>>>>> >       at
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>>>>>>> >       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>>>> > 2008-07-15 10:31:12,348 WARN
>>>>>>> > [org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource]
-
>>>>>>> <MyFaces
>>>>>>> > special javascript could not be retrieved from request-map.>
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Session-timeout-results-in-javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException-tp18518805p18577449.html
>>>>>>> Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Session-timeout-results-in-javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException-tp18518805p18613250.html
>>>>> Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Session-timeout-results-in-javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException-tp18518805p18637945.html
>>> Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Session-timeout-results-in-javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException-tp18518805p18656526.html
> Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message