myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "veena pandit" <v.kri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] how to submit an inputtext field at the same time as clicking a button
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:35:51 GMT
I have autosubmit set to false when I have the javascript code.  So when
I click the button, the action associated with the hiddenLink gets
executed but the action method associated with the button does not get
executed.  I want both
action methods to execute when I click the button without tabbing after
entering the zip in the input text box.

Thanks,

Veena