myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Facelets, tr:treeTable and tr:inputDate
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 17:37:16 GMT
Try adding this to the page and email the result:

inlineStyle="display:block;" />

Add one of these for every EL expression that you may question if it
is working or not.

-Andrew

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Gerard Donnelly
<Gerard.Donnelly@amt-sybex.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I've sorted the issue with the Illegal Argument. My mistake.
>
> However, the convertDateTime tag is still not working.
>
> The tag is kicking in but the evaluation of the pattern is not.
>
> If I hard code a value of 'yyyyMMdd' everything is sweet - in those
> cases where that is the actual pattern I require.
> If I rely on el (either nodeFormat or entity['format']) the pattern
> seems to be set to "".
>
> I'm guessing this is the case as the attached image shows a valid
> example being blank.
>
> Setting of shortDesc with nodeFormat is fine and the required value is
> displayed as a tool tip.

>                rendered="#{nodeType['date'] and !nodeReadOnly}"
>                maximumLength="#{nodePrecision}"
> shortDesc="#{nodeFormat}">
>                        secondaryPattern="#{entity['format']}" />
>

> Thanks,
> Gerry

is confidential and may be legally privileged. This E-mail is intended only for the personal
attention of the stated addressee(s). Any access to this E-mail, including any files transmitted
with it, by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose,
copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this E-mail
or any files transmitted with it. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received
this E-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from
your system. You may not forward this E-mail without the permission of the sender.

> 2. The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent the views of AMT-SYBEX. Internet communications are not secure and AMT-SYBEX cannot,
therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage
caused by viruses.

> AMT-SYBEX Limited is a UK company, registration number GB03036807 at address The Spirella
Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth, SG6 4ET.
> AMT-SYBEX (NI) Limited is a UK company, registration number NI024104 at address Edgewater
Office Park, Edgewater Rd, Belfast, BT3 9JQ.