myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Kiran Singh" <kiran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with checkbox when Datascroller is used
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:10:33 GMT
Hi Partha,

I have implemented a similar behaviour in our application and its working
fine.
Can you try using "immediate" attribute for t:selectBooleanCheckbox control.

Sample :
                <t:selectBooleanCheckbox id="idInputField3" immediate="true"
value="#{xsElement.booleanValue}"
                            rendered="#{xsElement.isBoolean and
xsElement.isVisible}" readonly="#{!xsElement.isEditable}"
required="#{xsElement.isMandatory}"/>

Regards,
Kiran Singh