myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerard Donnelly" <Gerard.Donne...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject RE: [trinidad] Issues building 1.2.8
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 17:18:31 GMT
Yes, behind a firewall. The setting has the correct proxy - configed as
below. There were no other changes to settings.xml.

    <proxy>
      <id>main_proxy</id>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <host>XXX.X.XXX.XXX</host>
      <port>8080</port>
      <nonProxyHosts>localhost, 127.0.0.1</nonProxyHosts>
    </proxy>

Wouldn't an incorrect proxy prevent the initial build? Leave the
repository empty?

I have another project using 1.0.8 and there are no issues building it.

-----Original Message-----
From: mwessendorf@gmail.com [mailto:mwessendorf@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Matthias Wessendorf
Sent: 01 July 2008 17:51
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [trinidad] Issues building 1.2.8

It works for me...

Looking at the TXT, I see:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

You are behind a firewall, right ?
Is there any chance that your settings.xml is just wrong ?
Like, wrong proxy, etc ?

-Matthias

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Gerard Donnelly
<Gerard.Donnelly@amt-sybex.com> wrote:
> Crazy indeed. Which is why I'm guessing it's just me. ;-)
>
> I've attached the surefire reports if it helps.

Of
> Matthias Wessendorf
> Sent: 01 July 2008 17:36
> To: MyFaces Discussion
> Subject: Re: [trinidad] Issues building 1.2.8
>
> crazy.
> let me check that. It would be odd if the source release of an open
> source project has an issue...
>
> -Matthias
>
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Gerard Donnelly
> <Gerard.Donnelly@amt-sybex.com> wrote:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> I've checked out both 1.2.7 and 1.2.8.
>>
>> Both fail in the same way. Clean and install works with an empty
>> repository.
>> It then fails on an immediate rerun.
>>
>> The failure occurs for Trinidad-impl with the test issues below.

initializationError0(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.CoreR
>>> enderKitTest)

testEscapeInQuoteJS(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtm
>>> l.XhtmlLafUtilsTest)

testDoubleEscapeInQuoteJS(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.bas