myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with missing methods in Application.class in Myfaces 1.2.3 ??
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 13:59:25 GMT
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Eivind Ronnevik <eivind@kadme.com> wrote:
> Matthias,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply!
>
> Unfortunately, this was already my first thought.. So I created a brand new project with
only myfaces-1.2.3 in classpath, and in a stupid class I tried to get the Application interface
to see the available methods. Same result..

hrm.
can you open the MyFaces API JAR and decompile the Application.class file?
it must be in there, if you are using MyFaces 1.2.x

> Could this be linked to some incorrect version of my javax - libraries?
> (myfaces 1.2 requires JSP 2.1 and JSTL 1.2). Are there any references from myfaces.apache.org
on which libraries to use and where to get them?

the application is part of javax.faces, which comes from myfaces.

very strange.

-M