myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [trinidad] Issues building 1.2.8
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:28:06 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Gerard Donnelly
<Gerard.Donnelly@amt-sybex.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I downloaded the 1.2.8 source zip and was able to build (using a clean
> repository) with 'mvn clean install'.

so, when you delete the repo it works ?

> However, if I immediately try to rebuild it fails with the following
> test errors:

that means with an existing repo it doesn't work ?
Strange. Can you test 1.2.7 as well ?

PS: does the SVN checckout work for you ?

-M

> initializationError0(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.CoreR
> enderKitTest)
>
> testEscapeInQuoteJS(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtm
> l.XhtmlLafUtilsTest)
>
> testDoubleEscapeInQuoteJS(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.bas
> e.xhtml.XhtmlLafUtilsTest)
>
> I saw somewhere that 'mvn compile' should be used. I've tried this too
> but still end up with the same result.
>
> Any advice greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Gerry
>

> P Please consider the environment before printing this email
>
> 1. The information contained in this E-mail, including any files transmitted with it,
is confidential and may be legally privileged. This E-mail is intended only for the personal
attention of the stated addressee(s). Any access to this E-mail, including any files transmitted
with it, by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose,
copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this E-mail
or any files transmitted with it. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received
this E-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from
your system. You may not forward this E-mail without the permission of the sender.

> 2. The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent the views of AMT-SYBEX. Internet communications are not secure and AMT-SYBEX cannot,
therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage
caused by viruses.

> AMT-SYBEX Limited is a UK company, registration number GB03036807 at address The Spirella
Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth, SG6 4ET.
> AMT-SYBEX (NI) Limited is a UK company, registration number NI024104 at address Edgewater
Office Park, Edgewater Rd, Belfast, BT3 9JQ.
> For more information on the AMT-SYBEX Group visit http://www.amt-sybex.com

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org