myfaces-users mailing list archives

From dushyant agarwal <agarwal_dushy...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject [TRINIDAD]Java Script not executing on calling Service's addScript method
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 06:41:43 GMT
Hi,
I created a JSF Page with a tr:commandButton in it. Inside its action method I wrote the following
code:-
public String action(){
ExtendedRenderKitService service= Service.getRenderKitService(FacesContext.getCurrentInsatnce(),ExtendedRenderKitService.class
);

service.addScript(FacesContext.getCurrentInsatnce(),"alert( ' hello Trinidad ' );");

}

This was supposed to open a Windows alert box with" hello trinidad " written on clicking the
command Button.

But Nothing happens on doing so!!! What am I doing wrong???  PL. help!!!!!

Thanks,
Dushyant

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/