myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] about rendering on Nokia N800 internet tablet
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:06:56 GMT
Hi, I'm experimenting Trinidad (and Myfaces) rendering on the Internet
tablet Nokia N800 - which is actually equipped with a Gecko-derived
browser, hosted by a opensource Linux kernel.
Screen resolution is 800x480x16bits - high enough for detailed rendering.
Ordinary pages are rendered properly, however a full PPR application
basically doesn't work. No errors, no actions, although some PPR
requests are serviced properly.
Javascript seems fine - I can drag around and resize my own popups
without problems.
Unfortunately plugins such as Firebug are not available.
Just wondering if anybody else is playing Trinidad PPR on this device.