myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Friedrich <trini...@eekboom.com>
Subject Re: access names of called actions and beans
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:23:24 GMT
I think it's not really feasible with a servlet only, but an interceptor
can easily do it.
See the posts in this thread for a working example:
http://seamframework.org/Community/SeamPerformanceProblemRewardingWorkaround

There's a little bit more configuration to do when you are not using Seam,
but not too complicated either way.