myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mathias Walter" <mathias.wal...@gmx.net>
Subject [Trinidad] nested tr:panelFormLayout
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:36:05 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to have the following component structure:

   <f:facet name="detailStamp">
         some <tr:inputText>
            <f:facet name="detailStamp">
                  some <tr:inputText>
            </f:facet>
   </f:facet>

Unfortunately, the innermost tr:panelFormLayout does not align the
inputTexts like the outermost tr:panelFormLayout. The input element will be
placed below the label. That's not what I want and what's expected.

According to the documentation: If this panelFormLayout is inside of another
panelFormLayout, maxColumns will always be 1.
But that sould not affect a nondirect nested panelFormLayout. And
maxColumns=1 does not mean that label and input will be aligned one upon the
other.

How can I achive a correct panelFormLayout for the innermost components?

BTW: I'm using Trinidad 1.2.8 with Facelets 1.1.14.

--
Kind regards,
Mathias