myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jinghui Yin" <jinghui...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad]<tr:document> onload event
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:32:54 GMT
 Hi,

I'm working on a project using Trinidad.  I'm trying to implement
a mechanism to force the session timeout to happen from client side.  I
implemnted a javascript timer and installed it in onload() event of
timer to the onload() event for EVERY jspx file.  There are about 60 pages.
It'd be a maintenance nightmare.  Is there a better way to achieve this?
Like overloading the trinidad onload method, or something?

Thanks!
Jenny