myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães <>
Subject Portability policy
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:47:43 GMT

the company I work for is making a great effort to ensure that its applications have a high
level of portability. In practice, in a first stage, it means that all web applications must
produce its contents in XHTML 1.0 Transitional, but taking in consideration W3C compatibility
guidelines, which you can read at

I've been testing MyFaces and it seems that it produces contents that passes the W3C's validator
tests, but I didn't find any information in MyFaces website that states a clear policy that
states the MyFaces commitment to portability or a certain specification. So, I ask: do you
have some kind of policy? Can you make it public or more formal?

Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara

View raw message