myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães <rpm_mail...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Portability policy
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:47:43 GMT
Hi,

the company I work for is making a great effort to ensure that its applications have a high
level of portability. In practice, in a first stage, it means that all web applications must
produce its contents in XHTML 1.0 Transitional, but taking in consideration W3C compatibility
guidelines, which you can read at http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/guidelines.html.

I've been testing MyFaces and it seems that it produces contents that passes the W3C's validator
tests, but I didn't find any information in MyFaces website that states a clear policy that
states the MyFaces commitment to portability or a certain specification. So, I ask: do you
have some kind of policy? Can you make it public or more formal?

Thanks,
Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com
ou @rocketmail.com.