myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tomahawk] What happened to tomahawk-1.1.7-SNAPSHOT ?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:02:20 GMT
Hi

Yesterday I deploy a snapshot with the latest modifications.

I checked the problem with the archetypes, removing from my local repo and
forcing to get the copy of tomahawk available on:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tomahawk/tomahawk/1.1.7-SNAPSHOT/

I use myfaces-archetype-helloworld and myfaces-archetype-helloworld-facelets
(src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml are no longer necessary, so
this was removed from here and from web.xml facelets.LIBRARIES)

The I ran the following

mvn clean jetty:run

Everything works as expected.

The artifacts tomahawk12 and tomahawk-sandbox12 are artifacts compiled with
the new 1.2 api (thanks to myfaces-builder-plugin). Theoretically until now,
tomahawk artifact could be used for 1.2 apps. The idea is that for 1.2 apps
use tomahawk12 instead.

I have also checked if shared_tomahawk classes in the jar available on
people.apache.org was missing but everything is right

regards

Leonardo Uribe