myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christian.H...@equifax.com
Subject [Trinidad] Selector types clarification
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:49:44 GMT
than in the docs why the component-specific selectors don't have the dot in front? I read
the docs and the FAQ and am clear that they don't but I don't understand why and this has
me wondering about how I'm going to define styles for custom (or existing non-Trinidad components).
I assume this impacts how they get fed to the renderer? Is this just a hint to the parser
size="4">NOTE: This is being reposted with the correct [Trinidad] marker and without the
part of the question that I figured out five minutes after I posted the first time. Also not
message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be confidential and privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster@equifax.com.<BR>
<BR>