myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces with Tomcat 6
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:30:26 GMT
Also,  try referencing your faces resource directly using whatever
mapping you have in your web.xml.

For example, if you have /faces/* set up in your filter mapping for
jsf and your page is index.jsp try adding /faces/index.jsp to your
URL.  You need to set up special rules in your server or webapp to
handle calls to a non-specific resource.