myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] commandButton in dialog page with lightweight dialogs enabled and partialSubmit="true" doesn't close the dialog?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:30:09 GMT
Amit,
I will try that. I didn't think of adding the attribute b/c I didn't
think it was appropriate. My workaround until now was to use the onclick
attribute to set the style of the busy span tag to display:inline.  I
made the id of the tr:statusIndicator = "status" and then used
onclick="document.getElementById('status::busy').style.display='inline'"

Thanks,

Richard