myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: dataList with Map<String, String>
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:58:16 GMT
Hi Arne,

maybe somebody has another solution but I'm pretty sure you get problems
because there are no proper getter methods for java.util.Map. Try
implementing a getter in your backing bean returning the keySet() of
your map and another one returning the map itself. You can access your
map by using #{bean.map[var]} if "var" is your dataList-var-name.

Cheers,

Christopher