myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Nuno Sousa" <wizard.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing to back bean updated values
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:03:42 GMT
Hi,

For now, I'm just trying to alert a bean value in an onClick event
associated with an inputText.

[b]On my backbean i have defined my HtmlInputText with the event:[/b]
[code]inputText.setOnclick("jsFunction();");[/code]

[b]On my xhtml page i have defined my javascript function accessing
backbean:[/b]

  //<![CDATA[

  function jsFunction() {
    alert('#{myBackBean.dataTable.value.get(3).get(0).myRealValue}');
  }

  //]]>

   </script>

If i click on the inputText it alerts me the correct bean value, but
if i change my bean value and click again, it shows me the same value.
Only when i refresh the page, my alert gets a new value. How can i
force my alert to ask allways the bean value without page refreshing?

Thanks

--
Ping is just a number timming is everything