myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bhushan <bhusha...@chn.dnb.co.in>
Subject Partial submit problem - Page got stuck in Myfaces 1.1.5 with trinidad 1.0.8
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:57:23 GMT

Hi everybody,

I'm getting a problem when i click the submit button (partial submit) which
is inside a subform.
Problem is, I am having a subform with some input Text boxes in that few are
mandatory and 2 partial submit buttons. when I click the submit button with
out entering any of the mandatory fileds it is displaying error message
properly but the focus is going out and page got stuck to enter the details.

when i click outside the page and come back it is allowing to enter.

any solution / Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Bhushan