myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Plant More Tree <markth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RestFaces problem ...
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 05:52:09 GMT

Hi Agori,

   Thanks a lot and it's working fine now. I got 1 more question here where
I need to pass 2 parameters to backing bean like below :

	@Instance("#{home}")
	@HttpAction(value="homeAction", pattern="comments/{title}")
	public String retrieveComment(@Param("title") String title,
@Param("sharedUrlId") String sharedUrlId){

<rest:link value="homeAction">
<f:param name="sharedUrlId" value="123456789"/>
<f:param name="title" value="title1"/>
#{text['comments']}
</rest:link>

however, the url came out like :

http://localhost:8080/pikepier/comments/ning+ning+the+world?sharedUrlId=b4043a51-2d76-102b-9617-869ad24e2f93

instead of the expected :

http://localhost:8080/pikepier/comments/ning+ning+the+world

Appreciate if you could further advice me on this. Thanks !

regards,
Mark