myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi.Kharatmal" <ravi.kharat...@hcl.in>
Subject Re: Trinidad 1.2.8 - Connection Closed popup
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:16:09 GMT

Hi Selva,

This 'Connection Failed' popup issue is because of trinidad's internal
javascript method

TrRequestQueue._alertError = function()
{

	 var failedConnectionText = TrRequestQueue._getFailedConnectionText();
	if (failedConnectionText != null)
    	alert("Trapped Connection Failed !!! ");

}

TrRequestQueue._getFailedConnectionText() : This method returns 'Connection
Failed' This message is given whenever any issue occures with IFrames that
are used internally in trinidad. But it has no major impact on app, so can
be taken as warning. SO the solution is to just override this method &
comment out the code as below.

TrRequestQueue._alertError = function()
{
	// Do nothing. Supressing alert code.
	// var failedConnectionText = TrRequestQueue._getFailedConnectionText();
	 //if (failedConnectionText != null)
    	//	alert("Trapped Connection Failed !!! ");

}

So now whenever this method is called, nothing will happen & popup issue
will be resolved.

Hows that??? ;)