myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Guy Bashan <guy.bas...@gmail.com>
Subject [MyFaces] Internationalization
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:21:22 GMT
Hi,

I have configured my application to work with resource bundles and support
internationalization.

I added on the header on each of my jsp page the following line:

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>

Still, the values posted to my beans when using language other than Hebrew
are corrupted.

Only after adding the following lines in my main filter it seem to be
working fine:

      request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");

      response.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");

      response.setContentType("text/html; charset=UTF-8");

Am I missing something, or should those lines be executed for each request?

Thanks,

Guy.