myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] PPR don't work in panelFromLayout (Tomcat)
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 14:13:14 GMT
Hi Martin,

I'm not sure if this is exactly the problem you are running into but
one thought might be to wrap the input component that you want to PPR
inside of a panelLabelAndMessage (and setting simple="true" on the
input component).  This way the input becomes stand-alone and PPR-able
whereas without this change, you'd have to PPR the panelFormLayout.

Regards,
Matt