myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Kogler" <stefan.kog...@kathrein.de>
Subject [Trinidad] Dialog not shown without Ajax4JSF
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 13:21:15 GMT
Hello,

i'm new in this mailing list, so hello everybody :)

Well, my problem is that the trinidad dialog framework only works
correctly when i use Ajax4JSF and define that in my web.xml:

        <filter>
                <display-name>Ajax4jsf Filter</display-name>
                <filter-name>ajax4jsf</filter-name>
                <filter-class>org.ajax4jsf.Filter</filter-class>
        </filter>
        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>ajax4jsf</filter-name>
                <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
                <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
                <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
        </filter-mapping>

When i don't use Ajax4JSF in my projekt and (for example) click the Button
of a inputListOfValues Component
the browser loads for a short time and then nothing happens -> the dialog
is not shown.
In my logfile are no errors...

I don't understand that, because i thought Trinidad has no dependency to
ajax4jsf.

Does anyone knows more about that issue?

I tested that with trinidad 1.0.5 and 1.0.7

greetings
Stefan

--
Registergericht / Register court: Amtsgericht Traunstein, HRA 460 / local court Traunstein,
certificate of registration no. 460

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must
therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.