myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martin Piekorz <piek...@primion.de>
Subject [TRINIDAD] PPR don't work in panelFromLayout (Tomcat)
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 07:13:14 GMT
Hi all,
I want to get a validFrom and validTo date. I want to limit the validTo date with help of
PPR and the validateDateTimeRange tag like shown below.
This works fine when it is not inside a panelFormLayout!
If I put it inside a panelFromLayout  it don't work. I get also this warning:
No PPR-capable 'id' found for elements of CoreInputText[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=validFromLabel].
This component has not written-out an 'id' attribute.

required="true">
HH:mm:ss.S"/>
value="#{person.validTo}">

What is the problem here? Could I layout this by an other way?

Thank you a lot of.
Kind regards
Martin