myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <mario.buonop...@accenture.com>
Subject RichFaces 3.1.3 and StateManager
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 07:08:17 GMT
Hi, in my application i'm using Myfaces/Tomahawk 1.1.5 and RichFaces
3.1.3. The last one, configure a Phase Listener
(<phase-listener>org.ajax4jsf.event.InitPhaseListener</phase-listener>)
that force to use his StateManager
(org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxStateManager). So, I can use the Myfaces
default StateManager
(org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl).

Can this cause some problem to the Myfaces/Tomahawk components? Is there
any Myfaces/Tomahawk component that does not work without Myfaces State
Manager?

Thanks in advance

Mario