myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PPR and regilar HTML
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 11:42:31 GMT
the problem here is that html as well as f:verbatim results in transient
compoents which are not available after restore view anymore.
In the facelets 1.1.14 there is a parameter to enable build of the
tree before restore:

<context-param>
  <param-name>facelets.BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

with that parameter it works in my case

cheers