myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trinidad-1.0.8-dist.zip is corrupted
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 22:48:16 GMT
Michael,

Yes, this is a known issue.  I forgot to upload the fixed version of
this file.  As for the tar-gzip, you can use any zip utility (like
winzip) to extract the files.

I'll get the zips uploaded right now and they'll be moved out to the
mirrors soon.

Scott

Michael J. Rivard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded http://mirror.atlanticmetro.net/apache/myfaces/binaries/trinidad-1.0.8-dist.zip,
verified the md5 sum, and was unable to extract the contents using both Windows Explorer "extract"
dialog and the JDK "jar" tool. Windows Explorer simply reported that the file is corrupted,
while jar threw an IOException caused by unexpected EOF.