myfaces-users mailing list archives

From sona gokhool ...@m-itc.net>
Subject [Trinidad] Input File Component crashing when trying to upload large files
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 20:13:47 GMT
Hi,
    I have a small application that allow users to upload files and I am
using tr:inputFile for that purpose. I have followed all the steps for
file upload from the link
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/fileUpload.html. The
application is working finely except for one problem. I have specified
the upload_max_disk_space and upload_max_memory as 5 MB. When a user
tries to upload a file larger than 5 MB, the file is ignored without any
warnings. I tried to give the user a message in the value change event
but the value change event is not triggered.

Any Ideas suggestions are most welcome. Please help me.

regards,
Sona