myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "steve" <st...@smaye.com>
Subject Re: Implementing Tomahawk into JSF 1.0 RI
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 13:37:39 GMT
Yes, I've actually seen this thread.  I tried changing the classloading mode of the WAR to
Parent Last and that still didn't fix the issue.  Our classloader policy was already set to
Module, also.

I'm not entirely sure where to check on the mode and policy of the EAR.  I was only able to
find the WAR settings in the server admin console.  Is there something else to check?

&gt;  http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk]
&gt;  &gt;  [LINK: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk]
&gt;  http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t" %>