myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag Library supports namespace: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:19:54 GMT
What facelets version do you have? The older ones had a restriction on
only one taglib.xml for each namespace. So for example, there is
another taglib.xml somewhere in all of your jar files with that
namespace it may be used first. You can make sure of this by debugging
into the facelets vie handler's compile function.