myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk rendering problem
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:05:50 GMT
You need to write your own tomahawk & tomahawk sandbox taglib files as
tomahawk doesn't support facelets and every time adding support for it
is brought up the discussion dies in the pile of code generation
debates.

Check the WIKI for ppl. that have attempted to maintain taglib.xml
files for tomahawk.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk

-Andrew