myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KNutulap...@ussco.com>
Subject FW: Does Trinidad/Tomahawk samples work with websphere 6.1? Please Help
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:22:35 GMT

Hi Mario,
Sorry I didn't understand what you meant by fixpack level.
If you have a little bit of time to test the sample application with
websphere6.1,I can forward you the sample.   I'm unable to find a sample
that can work on websphere6.1 I'm usning the following jar files in the
sample example commons-beanutils.jar commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.2.jar commons-digester.jar commons-el-1.0.jar
commons-fileupload-1.0.jar commons-lang-2.4.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar commons-validator-1.3.1.jar jstl-1.1.0.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.5.jar oro-2.0.8.jar tomahawk-1.1.6.jar

I'm getting following error in the console.with websphere,and seeing
just a blank screen from browser.
4/24/08 17:35:59:135 CDT] 0000001e MyfacesConfig E
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger error Both MyFaces and the
RI are on your classpath. Please make sure to use only one of the two
JSF-implementations.
The following  are exact jar files I'm using. I did n't find where I'm
using 2 implementations of JSF. Can I have any suggestions? I indeed
appreciate your early response.
Does websphere6.1 not support tomahawk/trinidad?
I'm using jdk 5.0,websphere 6.1 . I did n't find any java compilation
errors in RAD though.
If I need to remove RI, what's the procedure?
Krishna.